A qualified international executive coach, I work with senior people in business, and their teams, who need to innovate, enable change and strengthen personal leadership. I have more than 20 years experience in business, including as Executive Board Director, and am accredited by the Worldwide Association of Business Coaches.
In addition to my independent coaching practice, I work as an associate coach for Oxford’s Saïd Business School and for international consultancy iOpener. My client experience spans the corporate, public and not-for-profit sectors, including Rolls Royce and Royal Mail Group (through Saïd Business School), Nestle (through iOpener) and Oxford University and Oxfam.
My commercial background is academic and scientific publishing, where I helped transform Blackwell into one of the largest, independent scientific publishers in the world. Progressing to the main board, I developed and led international teams across the US, Europe, Asia and Australia and was instrumental in shaping global acquisition and online strategies.
- Certified Business Coach (Worldwide Association of Business Coaches)
- Graduate Meyler Campbell Business Coach Programme
- Certified Thinking Environment® Consultant, Coach & Facilitator
- Licensed Practitioner NEO Personality Inventory
- British Psychological Society: Special Group Coaching Psychology affiliate member